Hey guys! So a lot of people up New YEARS resolutions which last roughly a few weeks into the year and then you slowly start to forget them. Well yesterday I didn't wait for the clock to strike midnight or celebrate the new year. Because I realized that time is a man made concept and a New Year is just another day so in order to make my "resolutions work" I'm taking them one day or at least ONE MONTH at a time.
You guys are more than welcome to take the calendars that I make for each month I already did all the photography for them. They really took some time to make I actually arranged all the flowers and dirt for each of the numbers myself :) I know it's been done before but I had a lot of fun doing it. I was planning on selling it on my Etsy but never really got around to editing it past June. Anyways so I wanted to give myself some resolutions for this month only and worry about NEXT month... next month.
1) Lease train/Finish Potty Training Bandit
2) Do at least 5 modeling jobs (Sponsors, Events, etc.) (modeling isn't really my main focus I'm not honestly sure what my focus is...)
3) Silk screen the old designs with sizes, begin silk screening the NEW designs.
4) Make feathers for Spring.
5) Apply for Vending locations close to Valentine's Day
6) Begin lookbook for 2014 with new designs
7) Start saving for Chicago in July!
8) Blog more and about more important things! (Last Month I didn't feel like blogging AT ALL my heart wasn't in it:O)
9) Get all of Wild Violet's new arrivals up and setup for Valentine's Day promo
10) Apply for WARPED TOUR
I know I already have one modeling job I just need to do the shoot so that leaves 4 more to find. I have a LOT of silk screening to do I have to silk screen ALL the sizes on EVERY shirt then all my "old" collections I need to silk screen both the sizes AND my logo. Then of course the new designs have lots of screens that need to be done. Warped Tour is going to be the hardest thing on my list because for vendors it fills up REALLY fast the day the basically announce how to apply. All the other times I applied it was too full by the time they got my application. Sucks to be me.
I don't want to go into TOO much detail but I feel like if don't do Warped tour soon I'll be too old. Plus my new designs are so incredibly perfect for Warped gahh. Maybe you're never too old for Warped!
Plus Wild Violet needs to have it's entire "Valentine's Day" promo setup BEFORE February. Well dang, what about you guys what are you doing for the month of January only? Or what do you hope to accomplish in January. I'm taking this year one month at a time xo